We have heard your feedback and know that for parents, remote learning – as well as childcare in general – is a challenge on many levels right now.
new AbbVie COVID-19 Childcare Relief Fund
For employees who are returning to the workplace and need help with childcare and remote learning costs, we’ve created the NEW AbbVie COVID19 Childcare Relief Fund to support our employees at this critical time.
If you are seeking support for childcare and remote learning expenses as a result of the COVID pandemic, please choose Infectious Disease/Pandemic as the EVENT that you have experienced.
Supporting documentation will be considered and may include relevant invoice(s), program enrollment letter or other sufficient documentation.
E4E Relief will make grant determinations within 3 to 5 days once an application is submitted and all required documentation is provided.
- Active, benefit eligible AbbVie/Legacy Allergan employees with a minimum of 20 scheduled work hours
- Employees who have returned to the workplace or are planning to do so soon may apply (Note: The Employee Relief Program provides other types of financial assistance for employees experiencing a disaster or hardship - irrespective of return to work place status. See here for more information.)
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance to offset COVID-related remote learning or childcare costs
- Supporting documentation will be considered and may include relevant invoice(s), program enrollment letter or attestation of remote learning / childcare costs.
- Each application will be reviewed, and grant determinations made based upon individual circumstances.
- E4E Relief will make grant determinations within 3 to 5 days once an application is complete.
- Click the Apply button below submit your application.
- Please contact E4E Relief at 844-450-1615 or 980-243-5901 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about your eligibility or application.
For more information please review the AbbVie COVID-19 Childcare Relief Fund Fact Sheet.